At Curtis Restaurant Equipment, we are always actively recruiting for great talent. If you do not see a position posted here, please feel free to submit your resume with your job desires at an time.
Retail Sales Associate
Curtis Restaurant Equipment is searching for an immediate addition to our front counter Retail Sales Associate team. This is an entry level position that will start with training in the warehouse to learn to business and products that we sell. During this probationary period, the individual will learn the software and processes used at Curtis Restaurant equipment.
After learning the basics, the Retail Sales Associate will move into the showroom floor and begin working with customers. The Sales Associate will assist customers in finding the right products, or re-direct the customer to another Contract Sales Associate for further assistance. This individual will be expected to learn about the products and application of the products over time.
The Retail Sales Associate may also assist the marketing team with showroom displays and re-organization. Making sure that the showroom is clean and presentable is the responsibility of all showroom staff.
Curtis Restaurant equipment offers competitive compensation and benefits, including the benefit of being with an employee owned company.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has great customer service/relations skills
- Has the ability to answer phone calls professionally
- Is bi-lingual (english / spanish) - (desired but not necessary)
- Has completed High School or an equivalency test
Please submit any resumes for consideration of this position.
Commercial Equipment Installer
Immediate career opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated individual to install commercial equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs
- Experience in reading blueprints
- Must be able to travel frequently
- Some overtime expected (Ability to work some nights and weekends)
- Safety minded individual (Looking out for both themselves and their co-workers)
- Ability to read and understand assessment manuals
- Must possess a good driving record (Must be able to provide current DMV history)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening as well as random drug screening
**Please submit any resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org